It can be stressful to find a good haircare routine. You have to know what kind of hair you have, what your hair needs and how you can take care of your hair problems. And even then, you don’t know if you’re doing it right! Do you want to be sure that you achieve your hair goals and get rid of all your hair problems? Get your Personal Hair Guide!
You can’t take care of any problem, but you have to know what you’re doing. A wrong routine can harm your hair instead of making it healthy. It doesn’t matter if you have curly, coily, straight or waxy hair, your hair needs a good haircare routine.
Is the personal guide for you?
- You don’t know how to put together a good haircare routine; - You want to give up chemical products and use natural products instead; - You want to transition and leave the relaxers/keratin - and botox treatments behind; - You tried a lot of routines, but nothing seems to help; - You’re buying a lot of product, but they don’t seem to work; - You don’t know if your routine is right for your hair; - You’re using natural products for a while, but you still have hair of scalp problems’ - You don’t seem to make any progress.
Who can order the personal guide?
- People who are willing to invest in their hair; - All hair types! - It’s for children, women and men.
What can you expect?
- A haircare routine based on your problems, goals and lifestyle; - A plan that supports the health of your hair and growth; - Determine what kind of products you need; - Learn what you need to change; - Learn to balance your hair in protein and moisture.
What is the difference between the packages?
1. Package A contains a personal guide based on your hair and lifestyle. A complete routine that you can follow to make your hair healthy again!
2. Package B contains beside the personal guide also telephone follow-up appointments. These appointments will take place in week 2, 4 and 6 of your routine, and will be planned beforehand.
3. Package C contains beside the personal guide, the telephone follow-up appointments also guidance via WhatsApp. That way you can always ask your questions and share your doubts. The telephonic follow-up appointments will take place in week 2, 4, 6 and 10 of your routine, and will be planned beforehand.
After ordering you will first receive the intake by e-mail!